Monday 27 March 2017

happy - Scrap the Girls March challenge

 Hello and a happy Monday to you all.  We are already coming up to the end of March - time is just flying by ......
I have really loved getting back into my scrapbooking this month.  Today I'm sharing a page I did for the challenge at Scrap the Girls.  It's a 'selfie' challenge.

After a recent trip to the hairdresser, I took a shameless 'selfie' of my hairdresser curls ☺
I've used the Chasing Dreams collection by Maggie Holmes - it's so pretty and girly.


 Most of my page is made up with the embellishments and stickers included in this collection.  I've done some of my favourite water colour in the background.
The tags and stickers had just the right sentiments on them and so I've used these 'bits' as my journal work.

With all the beautiful elements in this collection; this page came together nicely.
Til next time ♥

9 comments:

Miss Jane said...

This is gorgeous Chantelle, hope you are all happy and well x

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely and it is the perfect time for a photo after a trip to the hair dressers!!

Rosemary Hanson said...

This page is llovely, I love the crisp clean lines and the colors are just gorgeous! Great sentiments too!
Thanks for playing along with Scrap The Girls

tambuck said...

Love the watercolour on your background! And those embellies, gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at STG!

Kareen Dion said...

ahhh I love this one! Love the idea of the three tags and the touch of the watercolor!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

Sandra said...

Just beautiful! I love the tags. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Grils.

Krisy said...

I have those embellishments that I just love but didn't know how to make work. You have done a fabulous job! Thank you for playing along with us at STG!

Tambaramba said...

Gorgeous TAGS!!! and love your background too. Thanks for playing along at STG!

Lucie Forte said...

This is a beautiful layout, i really love it! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...