Thursday 30 March 2017

christmas day - 123 Challenge


Hello there, another page to share before the end of the month.  I'm playing along with the 123 Challenge - they have a recipe challenge as shown below:



I don't often use brown as a dominant colour so this was a nice challenge and also made me dig out some border punches ☺






 I'm scrapbooking this photo of us girls - my mum and my sisters ♥  It was taken on Christmas Day - it's not a really Christmas type page but the photo really suited the theme, so I've gone with that!
I dug into my stash, finding all sorts of treasures to put on my page - even found a lovely hand-dyed doily ☺


I've used a border punch for this piece of cardstock.  The word 'fun' has been included in the stickers.
 Here I've also made another border, this time with a border stamp.
I couldn't resist adding in some pops of colour to compliment the photo. 

Til next time ♥

5 comments:

Alicia Redshaw said...

Your layout is beautiful Chantelle, and thank you for sharing it with us at 123 Challenge

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow this looks wonderful.. I love the border punch you have used and great photo and love the doiley too.. thanks so much for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page and a great use of the colour brown. Thanks for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

What a stunning page and great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in this month with us at 123 Challenge Blog.

Jane said...

Amazing page - love it. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...