Tuesday 21 March 2017

albany adventure - stuck sketches








Hi there, back with another page to share.  Last week I managed to join in with a few challenges, so this week, I'll be posting them all ☺
I'm loving the sketches from Stuck Sketches - especially as they have multiple photo's.  This is great when scrapbooking a group of photo's with a similar theme.
This sketch is the March 1st sketch!






Lately I've been scrapbooking photo's from our Summer camping holiday!  I've printed off four photo's and have matted them with tags, frames and embellishments to represent the sketch. 


 These wonderful cork letters form part of the title.  I seem to do a lot of water colour in my background - it's a great way to add some colour without using paper and is always effective on the white base cardstock.
Another of my favourites is mini pegs!

A few more pictures scrapbooked. Win, win!!!
Thanks for a great sketch to play with Stuck Sketches.

Til next time ♥

4 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous page! Love your painted background and all the layering! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

This is so pretty, I love the mixed media background and the lovely layers and especially the way the pics look like the are clipped to the page! Thank you for joining us at Stuck? Sketches!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow, what a stunning page!! LOVE the idea with the pegs and just love your style!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helen Wallace said...

A unique take on the sketch, giving it a light, airy feel. Love the pegs and the water colour look. Thank you for joining us at Stuck? Sketches!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...