Tuesday 31 May 2016

by the sea - D-Lish Scraps

 Hello there.  Here is my one and only scrapbook post for the month of May.  I'm getting this one done just one time!!  May has been busy ☺
I've used my Just Add Paper kit from D-Lish Scraps and joined in with their monthly challenge.

There is a bit of a 'beachy' feel to this mood board, so I've gone with some beach photo's of my youngest lad.
Here's what I've come up with:
 All the embellishments are from the kit, I've only added in some sticker letters from my stash.  Here are a few close-up's:

 I love all the flowers and sequins!!  I used these to tie in with the mood board elements.
I'm trying to 'like' my own hand writing in an attempt to use it more on my scrapbook pages - it really does give that more personal feel!
With the piece of tissue paper supplied in the kit, I've cut out multiple hearts using a heart punch, then added one of the cabochon flowers and made my own embellishment!

Well, I'm off to link this one up.  I really hope June will bring more scrapbooking time ☺
Til next time ♥

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

You have the most gorgeous handwriting! Isn't funny how we like others' and not our own. CRAAAZY! I adore the tissue heart....first thing I noticed:) And then that 'muslin netting'..... totally ADORE it and your whole page. Perfect for that mood board, which is also yum...glad you got some scrapping done. I 'hear' you with the busy month of May!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...