Friday 11 March 2016

super cool dude

 Hello there, I love getting goodies in the mail - it helps with the creativity!  I received an order from Flutterby Designs and whipped up this page yesterday. 

 I've been doing a bit of photo editing with the Project Life Becky Higgins App - I've made a 4x6 collage - photo, filler card and journal card - all in one.  It's printed up nicely and it's so quick and easy!
Here are some closeup's of the page:

 I purchased this word stencil - it has a great thickness to the stencil which gives nice texture to the page. 
 I've added in some water colour to the background as it suits the theme of the page.
Lots of great stuff to play around with including the flair badges. 

Check out the Flutterby Designs store - they have great designs!

Thanks for popping by ♥

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Lovely page. That stencil looks great and the photo filler card is lovely. Great job. I need to start playing with my Silly machine and start making up stuff....

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...