Wednesday 30 March 2016

love you - March Kaisercraft challenge



KC march challengeHello there.  I'm popping up one more page for March - joining in with the challenge over at Kaisercraft.
They have a nice sketch challenge this month!













Here's what I've created:
 I've used the Kaleidoscope collection - papers and co-ordinating stickers.
I've printed out my photo in B + W because it's easier to match up with busy pattern papers.
Here are some close-up's:
 I've kept true to the sketch - I love how it has the clustered section in the middle and is balanced out by the strip at the bottom.
 The sticker sheet has lots of great words included so I've used a number of these on my page. 
 I'm off to link this page up at the blog - thanks so much for coming here ♥

3 comments:

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Beautiful page. Love those little touches of pink!

Adriana B said...

GORGEOUS PAGE, LOVE ALL THE DETAILS, THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG AT KAISERCRAFT MONTHLY CHALLENGES, GOOD LUCK :)

Unknown said...

I love this, beautiful job. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Kaisercraft : )
Alicia xx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...