Monday 2 November 2015

pancakes everyday - Scrap the Boys

 Hello there and happy November ☺
I'm sharing my page for the Scrap The Boys November challenge - the theme being food.


 Here's my page:

 My littlest lad just loves pancakes for breakfast!!  I had these happy pictures of him and they fit the challenge well.
I was inspired by the picture with the sprinkles on the donut - I had this 12x12 paper from Pink Fresh Studio which made the perfect base for this page. 
I've kept it fairly simple with some embellishments from my stash, including some Amy Tangerine.
Here are some close-up's:

 I've used a Kaisercraft alphabet die and some glitter paper to create one part of the title - also using a wood veneer.
I have also included a few different stamps - these ones are by Kellie Stamps.

There are two fabulous prizes up for grabs this month, so hop over to the blog and check it out - there's plenty of DT inspiration too.
Thanks for coming by ♥

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love the light and airyness of your page....great idea for a challenge, too:) I cook most Fridays with my grandboy, so I'm hoping to get time to join in with this one....really like your typed journaling, too:):)

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely layout! Boys do like to eat!

Val-Belle said...

Oh yummy, I can't remember the last time I had pancakes, probably the last time I was not on a diet :P THis is such a lovely fresh page. Great memories to record too.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...