Thursday 6 August 2015

scrappy canary - globe trotter kit

 Hello there.  I'm just popping in to share my pages that I made with the Scrappy Canary Kit - Globe Trotter.  It was a great travel themed kit with lots of fun embellishments.



 These first two pages are of our recent trip to Bali - the photo's suited lots of the embellishments and words in the kit.
 This page is of a camping trip earlier in the year - I've used a few bits from the Crate paper collection - I just LOVE that wood veneer caravan.
Here I've just used some of the papers and other bits in the kit to create this page of me and my thoughts.  I always like the journalling process and being able to record 'stuff'.

Well this is a 'wrap up' for Scrappy Canary - they will be taking a few months break.  I've really enjoyed working with the kits and will miss using all the fabulous new products.

Thanks for coming by ♥

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...