Wednesday 1 July 2015

scrap the boys - july challenge

 Hello and welcome to July - half way the year!
First of the month means lots of new challenges are out!!  Today I'm sharing the new one at Scrap the Boys - we have a mood board challenge.

 
 Here's my take on the challenge - I've been inspired by the colours, the quote and the watercolour feel to it......
Here are a few close-up's:

 I love the quote and it worked well with the picture of my four growing lads ☺
Some subtle patterned papers and watercolour backgrounds make the black and white photo pop out.

We hope you can join us with this fun challenge - please check out more inspiration on the blog at Scrap the Boys.
Thanks for coming by ♥

4 comments:

Miss Jane said...

This is gorgeous Chantelle. Such a beautiful photo of your boys!

Lizzyc said...

Looks wonderful!

Lizzy Hill said...

What's this> No banner???!!!!!! I do love the water colour-y bg..& the way you've used that frame. Brill!!

Jasmine S said...

Love this Chantelle. Very boyish yet soft at the same time. Love the pic of your young men too :)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...