Tuesday 12 May 2015

Scrappy Canary April Kit - Mayfair

Hello there, hope your week is going well ☺
I have the new Scrappy Canary Kit - Mayfair - it's a great kit - awesome colours and lots of fun bits .......
Here is my first page that I've made using the kit:

 I just LOVE the foam words that come with the kit.  I've used a few of them; for the title and journal work.  I love scripted words!

 There's a bit of a star theme, with cork stars, puffy sticker stars and cute little paper clip stars .............
This kit is still available in the shop so be sure to check it out.  There's a few need products in the shop too ☺  You can use the code CHANTELLE10 for 10% off your order!

Thanks for coming by ♥

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...