Saturday 11 April 2015

the best fun - Scrappy Canary

Hey there, hope you've had a wonderful week.  I've been playing with the Playful Kit by Scrappy Canary!!
 Such a fun kit with gorgeous papers and embellishments that co-ordinate so well.  These kits sell out very quickly!!
I shared this page yesterday on the Scrappy Canary blog!


 I also used my Big Shot for this page, putting some white cardstock thru the machine with a Kaisercraft embossing folder. 
I love the touches of gold that the kit has to offer.

Please check out the Scrappy Canary shop for lots of amazing goodies to create with - remember to use the code CHANTELLE10 to receive 10% discount off your order!!

3 comments:

Val-Belle said...

What a beautiful kit :D love the colours and the bit you embossed looks so cool. I love how you traced around your title. Looks very cool.

Lizzyc said...

This page looks wonderful! Love the embossing as journalling! Fabulous photo too looks like a day of fun!

Miss Jane said...

Oh I love this Chantelle. Great photo too :D

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...