Wednesday 8 April 2015

cherish - Jot Mood Board challenge

 Hey there, I really loved the look of the Mood Board from Jot Magazine and decided to play along!
 Here's what I've come up with:

 Most products are Heidi Swapp - her latest collections really seemed to fit in with this challenge.  I've done some fussy cutting and also used one of my favourite die-cuts - a flower by Stampin'Up!
Here are some close-up's:
 I've reached into my stash for these assorted embellishments.  I love how it all came together.
A close-up of the die-cut flower ☺

Check out this challenge over at Jot Magazine - the DT have come up with some gorgeous inspiration!

11 comments:

Leanne said...

Really beautiful! The fussy cutting is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at Jot..x

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is so pretty, soft and gorgeous! love it..

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh My GOSH!!! That flower/butterfly cluster is BEYOND gorgeous:) Lovely, lovely page:):)

Val-Belle said...

OMG this is just so delicate and perfect for that photo. Just love it.

Aimee Dow - Jot Girl said...

Omg I just want to touch it. How cool are your 3D embellishments. This is so SO amazing.

Anna Allan said...

I absolutely adore this. Those layered 3D effect florals are just gorgeous. such a soft, beautiful page. Thanks for joining in over at Jot :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout.
Great job!

Sheree said...

Oh I love your interpretation of the mood board! Your page is so soft and pretty and the photo is adorable! Thanks for joining in the challenge with Jot! :)

raquel said...

This colour palette is so gorgeous and soft, love it. And that 3d flower is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining in with the Jot Mood Board :)

Kim Archer said...

This is a gorgeous layout! Thank you so much for playing along with our April Jot Mood Board Chantelle.

Kim Archer said...

Hi Chantelle. I am happy to let you know that you have won our challenge for our April Mood Board! yay. When you get a chance, email me kim@kimarcher.com.au and I will grab your mailing detaisl from you to forward to our sponsor Lisa Pate from Scribble and Mix who has donated a gorgeous art print as a prize for our challenge. KIM

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...