Saturday 14 March 2015

march sketch challenge - scrappy canary

hello there, hope you are having a wonderful weekend and finding some craft time ☺
Just popping in to share the monthly sketch for Scrappy Canary.
This month we have a fun, grid style, which could be interpreted in so many ways.


 
 I've used the Brave Scrapbooking kit to create this page and made good use of the frames by Simple Stories.
I used a number of smaller pictures and then added in paper and embellishments to the rest of the squares.

 I've used Sticker word phrases from the embellishment kit and also added in some typewriter journalling.
Apart from the stamping, all the products are available at the Scrappy Canary Store. 

We hope you can join us for this months sketch challenge - a $10 voucher to the store will be for the winner ☺

Thanks for coming by ♥

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it take - I tried this earlier in the month & it didn't work.... You've inspired me to have another go!!!!

Val-Belle said...

I love the PL feel to this layout with the grid element. Such a fun layout and I love your embellishements.

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely, each little square is so cute..

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...