Wednesday 15 October 2014

precious days

 Hello - the school holidays have been and gone ..................... and we are now back in full swing in life's routines and the last term of the year!!  WOW, this year has flown by ☺
This past week, I've been creating a scrapbook page, using the October Prima Sketch as my starting point.
 I used a recent photo that is very special to me:  me with my mum and two sisters ♥
It's not that often we are all together, so we take the opportunities and get a picture to remember .
I used the Epiphany collection, Prima flowers and some Prima stamps. There's a bit of texture paste happening too with circle stencils.  Lots of fun little elements - I really enjoyed putting this one together.
Here are some close-up's:

 Layers of circles, sequins, flowers, ink and texture paste.  I've used an alphabet die-cut for part of the title == 'day'.
 I love the Prima 'stitched look' stamps!!  I've clustered some flowers over some twine here.
Some more layers and my journal strips.

Check out the Prima blog if you would like to join in too ☺   I love sketches - they are a great starting point to a page and for me - one of my sources of inspiration.

Thanks for coming by.
Creating with love + happiness ♥

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is stunning! Love how you've used the stamping behind the flower clusters....really lovely and artsy:):)

Miss Jane said...

Wow, this is just beautiful Chantelle. Love it. And love that stitches stamp :) Jx

Kellie said...

Oh my wow, Chantelle this is absolutely amazing!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful, love all the circle elements and the pops so fe quints too! Special photo!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Totally gorgeous! Love the pops of blue!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...