Wednesday 1 October 2014

crochet

 hello + happy October ☺
I have a scrap page to share - it's been 'hanging around' on my desk for a few weeks - I did start it for a challenge but it got left behind ........ the other day I decided I should finish it!!
 It's a page about one of my favourite hobbies at the moment ☺ Crochet!!  This was a small project that I made - a snood - I love these colours and wanted to record a few thoughts about this hobby.
I've used bits from Heidi Swapp with the tags, colour shine and frames.  The silver stickers are also from her collection.
Here are some close-up's:


So another scrappy page done.  I hope October will bring plenty more ☺

Creating with love + happiness ♥

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely!

Val-Belle said...

Stunning layout. Love all of your crochet bits n pieces.

Lizzy Hill said...

I love it when we do pages about our 'here and now'....& what we enjoy....& of course, these colours are right up my alley....the doily behind is cute, too....& that frame looks brill:):) Shame about the challenge....aaah well:/ Least it's SCRAPPED, right??!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...