Monday 8 September 2014

snail mail-box swap

 Hey and happy Monday ☺  Recently I participated in a snail mail-box swap with a few on-line blogging friends.  It was put together by Kellie from Give-a-girl-a-blog and I was lucky to help her out with a few idea's ................................
So last Monday I received some 'happy mail' and just had to share the gorgeous box of goodies I received.
This was sent to me from Tash - Little Bit of Thyme - she has a lovely lifestyle blog and is very crafty ☺
We provided a list of things we love, including colours, smells, hobbies and dis-likes too.  We could use this as our guide to include something hand-made, something to eat + drink, something to use and something to write ....................  lots of fun little themes.

 Tash went to great effort to present each item in such a clever way - each little package was sewn together with pattern paper and vellum and included a bible text - really meaningful ☺
 There was lots of my favourite colour - teal!!  Isn't this bead necklace just gorgeous.
 It all looks so pretty, that I haven't even opened all the packages!!
Thank you Tash for a very thoughtful and gorgeous package.  My first snail mail-box swap was heaps of fun and I would love to do it again.  It's so nice to receive special things in the mail box from crafty girls!

I posted off my box last week, so hopefully the recipient gets it soon ☺

Creating with love + happiness ♥

5 comments:

sandi said...

How neat is this! What a great mail box of goodies to receive!

Val-Belle said...

Ah what a stunning idea and I love the way it was all packaged... I think if we tried to do that here in SA all of the stuff from inside would be gone :o
Lucky lady you are Chantelle... Gorgeous stuff.

Lizzy Hill said...

What a wonderful idea & a really beautifully presented & Thoughtful set of gifts!! THey look amazing:):)

Angelique said...

What beautiful handmade gifts, and also love this colour so much. Beautiful photography of this Happy Mail. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

The yarn looks amazing and smooth. What brand is it? :-)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...