Monday 30 June 2014

mothers day - scrap the girls june challenge

 Hello - hope you are having a good start to the week and staying warm!!  We are having a cold chill in our parts!
It's a month ago that I was at The Scrapbook Store Retreat - I'm still getting thru the pages that I created on that weekend.  Today I'm sharing another one of them - and I'm entering this one into the Scrap The Girls June Challenge.  They have a new banner, so that was the inspiration for the challenge:



 A great excuse for a girly page - I've used this picture of my mum and I on Mothers Day.
I went with a soft colour palette, making use of tags, twine and flowers.
 Most of the products on this page are from Prima Marketing, including the little tags and some of the flowers.  The background paper did have a 'white-wash' effect to it,  I've added in a bit of mixed media work using texture paste and a stencil. 
Here are a few close-up's:

Thanks for popping in to have a look.  It's drawing close to the end of June - half way the year already.  So much to be thankful for and looking forward to what the next half of the year will bring ☺

Creating with happiness + love ♥

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI..This is such a pretty page soft and full of girlyness.. love the back ground textures too.. and thanks so much for joining in at Scrap the Girls too this month..

Lizzy Hill said...

Awww...totally lovely...those hearts are gorgeous! Love them sprinkled around like you've done them....such a sweet, softness to this page:):)

Leanne said...

Such a pretty page - love the textures hearts! Thanks for joining us at STG.

Charmane said...

Loving your blog Chantelle! This layout is gorgeous and so is the rest of your blog :) Your take awesome photos! xo Charm

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...