Friday 14 February 2014

sweet friends

 Hey there, it's the end of another week already.  I'm just popping in here to share another page that I've created using Beachcomber by Fab Scraps for The Scrapbook Store.  I had lots of fun with this one and used some cute paper dolls that were included in the die-cut pack. 

 I had taken this picture of my little boy with his little friend the other week on a camping trip together and it fit in perfectly using the paper dolls ♥♥
As well as a few little pieces of the pattern paper, I've used Manorhouse Creations flowers, Prima flowers and a stamp set by Lawn Fawn.  Here are some close-up's:
 
 It was fun using flowers on my page - especially these big blooms by Prima and Manorhouse Creations. 
 Here are the cute paper dolls, fussy cut from the die-cut pack in the Beachcomber collection.  I've used a couple of stencils in the background with texture paste.  Also in the background are some little heart stamps from the Blue Skies stamp by Lawn Fawn.
I've paper pieced some little clouds - these are from the same stamp set again - and the title is sticker letters from my stash.
The chipboard frame is left-over from a piece of chippie - I'd used the inner piece on a previous layout.  Can't waste anything ☺
I know I said it before but I really enjoyed putting this one together. ☺

Product list:
texture paste
sticker letters
muslin
Prima blooms
circle punch
script stamp
espresso ink
typewriter journal work
black pen

Next week I'll have some pages to share using Snapshots by Bella Blvd - can't wait to share them.  Have a beautiful weekend. ♥

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, Chantelle, those dolls are sooo sweet...what a PERFECT touch for your page!!! Gorgeous:):)

sandi said...

Oh how sweet! LOVE the little girl & boy cutout and the flowers as embellies for this adorable lo......perfect!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...