Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Scrapbook Store - October Sketch Challenge

 Hello and happy first day of the month - WOW - October already.  The sketch challenge for The Scrapbook Store is up and ready to enter.  It's a fantastic sketch - I love the multiple photo option and the different elements in this one.

 ..... and here is my take on the sketch:
 For this page, I've used the lovely collection 'Family Stories' by Teresa Collins.  I ♥ this collection so much and it's perfect for those every day family pictures.  I've also added in some 2 Crafty Chipboard and used a Heidi Swapp stencil.  Here are some close-up's:
 Some sequins, stamping and some of the die-cut elements in this collection.
 I've used some 2 Crafty Chipboard as my title and lightly inked with white ink.  You can also see some 'hearts' - I've used the 'Confetti' stencil by Heidi Swapp with modelling paste and also black pen.  I also have my typewriter journal work.
 Some more of the texture work.  Also some heart punch-out's and little pegs. 
And another heart and peg.  All the stamping on the page is from the stamp set in this collection.

Products used:
Stamp set - Family Stories collection
White pegs
modelling paste
black pen
brown ink
script stamp
cotton thread
heart punch
sequins
2 Crafty Chipboard -A moment captured

Please check the gallery for more inspiration from the Design Team.  We hope you can play along this month.  There will be a $40.00 voucher from the store for the randomly picked winner. 
Thanks for coming by ♥

5 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous layout, Chantelle! I love the subdued colour combo! :D

Chantalle said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. I love the size of the photos, are they smaller then 6 by 4? Love the embellies on the side too... great take on the sketch..

Jasmine S said...

This is a fabulous sketch and you used it perfectly. Great colours and the pop of colour in the photos make them really stand out.

Melinda Spinks said...

Chantelle I love your take on the sketch and the different textures and elements you've used on your page, it all blends together beautifully. - Melinda

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...