Wednesday 1 May 2013

The Scrapbook Store - May Sketch Challenge

Welcome to Marvelous May - can you believe how quickly time is passing by?  And we are already nearing the end of our two week school holiday break - we've just enjoyed some camping time at a lovely place near a river - perfect spot for the boys ☺
Seeing as it's the 1st of the month, I'm sharing the May sketch for The Scrapbook Store.  This sketch is by Page Maps and I really enjoyed working with it:


And here's the page I created:
 I've used the sweet collection of All About A Boy by Echo Park Papers - it matched in so well with these pictures of my youngest ☺
Here are some close-up's:
 Echo Park do their sticker collections so well - this element of the sketch is make up of stickers from the12x12 element sticker sheet
 ... this balloon sticker is so cute - I've matted onto white cardstock and then attached to my page - I've also used one of the Prima Trinkets with an enamel dot to the centre ...
 ... I've cut out an arrow from the pattern paper and then attached a button for some added interest.  I love how this sketch has allowed for lots of interpretation.  I've finished off my page with stamping and spots of mist ☺

We hope you can join in this month - there is a $40.00 voucher for the randomly picked winner - check out the gallery for more inspiration ☺
Thanks for coming by!!

8 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow love the sketch, and a stunning awesome layout you created from it

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is so cute, love the photos and love the embellishments.. and you made me smile with your "welcome to marvelous May" statement! I hope it is a marvelous may for us all!!

Allie Marie said...

Hi Chantelle, so love that paper range...tottally awesome for the boys!! Love your layout and cant wait to play along..great inspiration!!

Unknown said...

Beautifully created and crafted. Love your style.

Lizzy Hill said...

What a COOL DUDE!!!!!!!!!! And loving those balloons....bet you got some good shots from the camping, too:):):)

Adriana B said...

super cool and cute are those photos and page :)

Leanne said...

really adorable!! LOVE it..x

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

So cheeky! Love it!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...