Friday 19 April 2013

April 1 Stuck Sketches - Happy birthday

 Hello again ☺  I recently got the 8x8 paper pad Glitz Design - Colour Me Happy collection - and have been have so much 'fun' with the gorgeous patterns and bright colours.  So I went back through some photo's of earlier this year and found this one of my twin boys on their birthday which I hadn't even scrapped yet :(
I've used the April 1 Stuck Sketch for this page:

 So lots of Glitz Design on this one as well as some cute things from Greatest View and stamps by Give a Girl a ...
Here are some close-up's:
 ... cute chevron bag, badge and ribbon from Greatest View...
 ... the wording is a sticker from this collection - and the title uses Teeny Alpha's also by Glitz ...
... I've also added in a little wood veneer by studio Calico ...

Here is the sketch if you wish to be inspired:

 
 Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and a big thank you to those that pop by here to check out my work - it's much appreciated and I hope in some small way, you feel a little inspired ♥

4 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Love all your layering & the different elements you've used, Chantelle. This is such a fun boys page :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Now THAT'S a cake!!! And I LOVE the arrow through 'today'.....the whole woody look with the bright colours is really, really nice:):):) There are those hearts again, too....YUM!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. so much to look at and all those goodies layered up behind the photo.. I love the word 'cool'!!

Chantalle said...

Love what you have been creating with this collection Chantelle! Sadly that stamp set is sold out... boo! Lol

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...