Thursday 1 November 2012

beautiful

Another new page to share - this one is for the monthly sketch at The Scrapbook Store
 I've used this photo of my beautiful sister-in-law and her happy and gorgeous daughter - such a precious picture and I'm glad I could scrapbook it ☺
The papers in this page are Heidi Swapp - Vintage Chic collection - really love the colours and patterns of the papers - you can find the entire collection here!
Here are some close-up's:
 ... the border punch is Martha Stewart - Daisy Lace ... Prima & Kaisercraft blooms, crochet doily, 'light-bulb' trinket ... cute sticker letters from Heidi Swapp - Buzz Words ...
 ... Kaisercraft rub-on's ... Kaisercraft wooden flourish - iron fence ...and more blooms and blossoms ...
 ... details of the fence and lace border punch ...

I love to add random details such as outlining in pen, stamping, string and sequins - one of my favourite stamps at the moment is this beauty by Prima - Tea Thyme - I think I use it on every page ☺

... and here is the fabulous sketch to work with ...
We hope you will join in this month - there is a $40.00 voucher from the store for the randomly chosen winner ☺  Check out all the inspiration in the gallery.
I have lots to show this month using my gorgeous Design Team kit - I'll have projects to share using Glitz Design - Yours Truly and Simple Stories - Sn@p Life - TWO fantastic collections - I'm going to have a great time creating ☺
Thanks so much for coming by ☺

6 comments:

sandi said...

What a beautiful, beautiful page!

Anonymous said...

Love the page...thanks for the compliments!! :)

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is gorgeous! beautiful photo too!

Jasmine S said...

So beautiful. I love the photo and the green looks fabulous. Gorgeous use of the sketch and gorgeous details.

Linda Eggleton said...

This has to be my all time fav of yours, Chantelle. It is truly stunning...love the colour combo & all your gorgeous embellies & it's such a fantastic take on the sketch!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Such pretty details, love the colour combo and how you have kept true to the sketch. Gorgeous.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...