Thursday 13 September 2012

you are our sweet little boy

This month, I'm working with two collections from The Scrapbook Shop - I've already shared creations using Detour from Bo Bunny - now I have some pages using the fabulous collection of papers from Fancy Pants - Little Sport.  This is very much a sport themed collection, but the gorgeous patterns from stripes, dots and chevrons allow you to create totally different themed pages as I will 
show. ☺

 A page with mini-polaroid pictures of my little man - he is so 'photo friendly' - these were taken on his recent fourth birthday!  Here I've used the striped and spotty papers along with some of the banners and sticker tags - here are some close-up's:
 ... the little flags were created from the 12x12 element & alpha stickers - I've simply attached them to hemp twine ... the two larger tags in the background are from the die-cut banners...
 ... using some of the pattern papers and the rolled rose die from MFT I've hand-made these flowers and also added in a Manor house creations bloom ...
 ... some background effects - circles, Kaisercraft texture stamp, CW stencil - mini bingo with Delta Creative texture paste and some chevrons ...  and Kaisercraft resin blossoms  - I think these are one of my favourite flowers at the moment ☺ ...
... the title is from the 12x12 elements & alpha sticker - there are so many letters and words on this sheet - it will certainly go along way ☺

Some inspiration using a selection of the fun patterns in this collection ☺  Will be back soon with some more.  Thanks for visiting ☺

5 comments:

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

So cute those photos :) You have managed to put so much onto this page looks good!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh he's handsome! I love all the details on this Chantelle, gorgeous.

Lizzyc said...

This is so cute, love all the details!!

sandi said...

Fabulous! Love the look of the paint and embossed background! Such an eye-catcher and that banner is so cute!

Lizzy Hill said...

What a GREAT boy LO...love the banner you made & that bingo bg work on the bttm R corner??? AMAZING...love it!!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...