Friday 7 September 2012

i ♥ to ride my bicycle

Hey, back with another page to share using the fabulous Bo Bunny - Detour collection - really enjoying this one ☺
 For this LO I used a base of Double Dot Vintage - Wild Berry - also by Bo Bunny - it matched in perfectly with this collection.  I've left a lot of white space, clustering my design to the bottom half of the page. And it's another photo of my little man on his bike - he has had the best time this Winter, riding thru puddles.  Here are some close-up's:
 ... a layered chipboard sticker ... some cutting out of the pattern papers - there are quite a few of the double-sided papers which have little tags and accents, ready to add to your page ...
 ... some of the cute 'detour' buttons ...I've even cut a little strip from the packaging of the layered chipboard stickers ... also some of my favourite washi tape in chevron ...
... here I've used my CW stencil - chunky chevron and used paint dabbers and also mist to create rows of chevron patterns ... the chevron punch-outs are from an EK Success photo corner punch - an older Stampin'Up punch ... the little metal bike is also from the detour button pack ♥ adorable ♥ ... the sticker letters are from Fancy Pants - Little Sport collection ...

Check out this entire collection at The Scrapbook Shop - (as well as lots of other gorgeous collections)

Happy weekend - we have the most gorgeous Spring weather so it's going to be a great time to be outside and enjoying it ☺

5 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! This is awesome! Love the rich colors and the design for that sweet pic! Fabulous!

Heather McMahon said...

Don't you just love that double dot paper! When it came out, I bought the lot!
The papers are perfect for this layout - love the idea of using the corner punch to create those chevrons. Gorgeous!

Jasmine S said...

Love a cool grungy page and this is certainly that. The blue and red looks stunning and what a great pic.

Georgia Heald said...

Love how you have worked this range Chantelle. I wasn't too keen on it when I first saw it and now I am thinking I may just have to have it!!

Marelize said...

Another gorgeous layout Chantelle. Love the pic of your little one and the row of chevrons look great! xx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...