Thursday 21 June 2012

a few more from Echo Park - Paradise Beach collection!!

Hello, I'm back to show you my final two LO's that I created using my kit from 
Handmade by Suzanne - show-casing Echo Park - Paradise Beach.  I very much enjoyed working with this collection ☺

 I've used a picture of my sweet niece who just LOVES the beach.  She is definitely a 'surfer girl' ☺
For the page I've used a lot of strips of paper - one of the pattern papers has lots of pieces that you can cut out!  I've also misted in the background using one of the OA Sprinkler mists - Frequent Flyer - this is my absolute favourite at the moment.  Perfect for subtle backgrounds.
Here are some close-up's:
 ... wooden Kaisercraft shapes - these are the clam shells I received in my kit.  This time I've coloured the wooden shapes with my Copic Markers and then used dimensional magic to give it some gloss.  It's come up beautiful and shiny ☺
You can also see a punched border - this is a new punch called French Scroll - MS round the page set.
 ... my computer journalling ...
 ... a layered paper bloom with a cabachon ...

And my next one:
 I love the design of this page - it's fun and easy and always works.  I've used a picture of my friends two little girls - don't they look sweet!!  I've used some of that OA mist again with a flower mask that I had in my collection ☺The flags have been cut from the pattern papers.
Here are some close-up's:
 ... Prima flowers and some paper blooms - I love adding a cabachon to the centre to finish them off ... some twine to attach my pegs which hold the photo and flags ...
... letters from the EP sticker sheet - I've firstly matted them on white cardstock, then cut them out and inked the edges.  A few of the letters I've mounted on foam tape ...

I hope you've lasted this far ☺☺
And I really hope you've enjoyed my inspiration for Echo Park - Paradise beach collection.  It's been awesome showing you all.
Thanks for coming by.

4 comments:

sandi said...

Love your creations! The first is so nice with simple clean lines...looks great and the second is so playful looking. Fab!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are fantastic!!! I might get that collection after seeing what you did with it! I am totally loving those Kaiser wooden shells and how you have coloured them - they look brilliant! Fab work!

Linda Eggleton said...

You've done a fabulous job with this range, Chanelle. All your layouts have been gorgeous & it's been great having you as GDT at HBS :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

You have done an awesome job with these layouts, so bright and fun.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...