Tuesday 24 April 2012

wonder

hello, hope you are having a great week ☺  School has started up again and so we are back into normal routines.  I have a LO to share today for the White with 1 challenge: White & Grey & Tags/Tabs.
Tags are my favourite 'thing' to add to LO's at the moment.
Here's what I've come up with:
 This is a picture of my oldest boy - I was trying to get a picture of him, but he didn't want to look :(  but I do like this side profile of him ☺  This photo was taken with my Samsung Galaxy II and I've edited it in Instagram ♥♥ - very impressed with the way it printed out.
So I've used MME once again!!  The background paper is from the Miss Caroline collection.
I've done a fair bit of misting and some gesso effects - here are close-up's:
 ... one of the tags - I've dry brushed it with some light grey paint, then added some mist and then did some gesso work with my new vintage doily mask from Pink Paislee ♥♥ - love the effect.
 ... the second tag I've also painted with light grey paint, then misted using clay mist and the CW template - have added in some embellishments to dress up the tag and also some background stamping with Basic Grey ink by Stampin' Up ...
... the title uses American Craft natural chipboard letters which I've painted grey... also some journalling from my typewriter (I'll have to share a picture one of these days - it's so cute) ...

Really enjoyed putting this one together - I know I've done this kind of design with the buntings quite a bit lately .... but I LOVE it.

Thanks for coming by and your awesome comments.

13 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE what you've done with your tags....brilliant boys LO....& that li'l brass butterfly's cute, too:):)

Irini said...

Just gorgeous!!!!!love love love the tags!
hugz
irini

Evgenia Petzer said...

very cute!

Unknown said...

Oh gorgeous!! Well done with this challenge :0)
The tags are awesome and what a sweet photo!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
xoxo

sandi said...

wow! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the banner look with the colors. The details on the banner look fab!

Laura said...

Cute LO

Jasmine S said...

I think this challenge was made for you. Love that tag banner and you have used the grey just beautifully.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Such a clever layout. Love your tag banner and all the bits and bobs.

x M

Marelize said...

What a beautiful layout Chantelle. I love the tag idea and all the detail is just gorgeous.
Hope you have a great weekend. :)

Luciene said...

I am big fan of you! I love your pages! They are always colourful and so full of creativity! Congratulations!

Karen Shady said...

WOW, this is a gorgeous layout... love the tag banner :)

Georgia Heald said...

This is beautiful Chantelle, I love the gesso print on the tag. I sympathize over the difficulties of 'boy' photos. I have a 14 y.o who either flat out refuses or gives me a death stare if I point the camera at him xox

Paula said...

Fantastic...love your tags, especailly the one with the texture! :)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...