Thursday 16 February 2012

adore you

I recently got some new goodies in - some of the gorgeous papers and embellishments from My Minds Eye - what a stunning collection!!
I used some of the papers and embellishments to create a LO for a challenge from
The criteria is to have at least ONE heart on the page, misting/painting and use a Charms Creations embellishment.
So here's what I've come up with:
 I just ♥ these photo's of my oldest and youngest together.  My oldest has such a caring nature and is always looking out for his little brother.
Here are some close-up's:
 ... the Charms Creations embellishment - one of the stars - these are such a cool embellishment, especially for boys LO's!!
 ... chipboard accents from MME and Kaisercraft blooms ...
... I love recycling!!  The other week I had something delivered to me and in the box was some packing foam - I saved a few of the pieces and made some stamps - for this page I've used I used a 'heart' stamp - I've stamped with paint and I just love the texture the foam has created ...

I'm sure you will be seeing plenty more with these papers - it's one of my favourite collections that have come out recently.

And here is something else that I bought from the recent Charms Creations sale - one of these cute little monsters - my little one loves it!!
Thanks for coming by and the lovely comments!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW Chantelle!! I just love those heart stamps and the gorgeous photos of your boys! You always inspire me so much :))xx

Jasmine S said...

Loving your heart stamp and you are on fire with your tags. Love the blue and yellow and the star looks ace. And I just adore those monsters.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I'm in love with this .... stunning. Off for another look!

mandysea said...

Your purchases from Charm are just sooo gorgeous!! look at that little monster!! (the little blue stuffed one LOL!) What a perfect little present! Your LO is just gorgeous and whats not to love about the new MME products.. they are just fabby!!

F.T said...

Very subtle challenge. I like all your creative ideas here.

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing
Scratch Cards

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...