Tuesday 22 November 2011

guest designer at Handmade by Suzanne!!!

Earlier on this month, I mentioned that I'm guest designing at Handmade by Suzanne for this month - I received a kit of fabulous papers and accessories by Echo Park - Seasons Greetings.  So I've been creating LO's and other delights with these papers - you can pop over to the gallery to take a peak!
Here is one of the LO's:
 I've kept the whole LO rather simple and used lots of white space ......... and my new CW template - chicken wire .... think it's going to be a favourite ♥  Suzanne has this one in the shop!
Here's some close-up's:
 ... a chipboard accent - these make it so easy to add something extra to your page ... also shaped sticker borders from the same range ...
 ... more chipboard and the wording is cut out from the Echo Park papers ...finished off with twine and a length of cut red twill ...
... and a little bunting using the Martha Stewart punch and twine ...

I've really enjoyed creating with these supplies - if you are after Christmas themed papers or other supplies, be sure to check out Handmade by Suzanne - you won't be disappointed.
There's still time to play along with this months sketch challenge too - the winner is chosen by random so everyone has a chance to get the $30.00 voucher to spend in the shop - check out the gallery for  amazing inspiration!
Thanks for coming by - I always appreciate the love you share ♥♥♥

4 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

oh I love this page chantelle, love the masking.. and that martha steward punch - which one is that?
Enjoy the rest of your week x

Rachael Funnell said...

Simple is Sometimes the BEST Layouts.....
& This is Superb!!!
Gotta Love that Chicken Wire & that little Banner is FAB.....
Must try my hand in making a Banner!!
THANKS for the INSPRO......
♥♥

Cathy said...

LOVE your page Chantelle.. the colours, the masking and that sweet banner.. gorgeous!! :))

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is a nice simple Christmas layout, just how I like them! Love it!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...