Tuesday 6 September 2011

lo's from retreat...

As promised, I have a few LO's to share from the recent Scrap Retreat that I went to!!  They all use pictures from our Ningaloo holiday.

 ... Bo Bunny papers, Dusty Attic chipboard, Cheery Lynn doily die - French Pastry and the CW template - Cherry Blossom (which I just love using)...




 ... more from the CW template - have used paints and mist, also Tim Holtz mini paper rosette die...


 ... my favourite LO of the whole weekend - I created this for a sketch challenge and ended up winning a $50.00 voucher from HBS.  What a wonderful surprise that was!!
... Prima flowers, doilies and a bunting... lots of my favs at the moment.

















Well I don't normally show three LO's in one post, but I found these LO's are all really similar in style and very reflective of what I love about scrapbooking at the moment.  So it made sense to show them all!!
Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

OH MY GOODNESS Chantelle!!
These Layout's are Totally & Utterly Superb.......
I really love the color combos in each layout!! All Sooooo fresh.........
GO the Cherry Blossom Template!!!
I used mine yesterday arvo with some GESSO..... xx

Anita S said...

wow!!!
love your work!! i was at the same retreat too.... i remember sneaking and peeking at your sketch challenge layout - love it so much!!! and that banner with the flower cluster stunning!!!
and also i love that cherry blossom mask - my fav! :)

Jasmine S said...

They are all sooooo beautiful. Love your cherry blossom, the colors and your distressing. Just beautiful.
And so you know how much I love looking at your work, I scroll down soooooo slowly to take it all in.
Fabulous.

Jess Mackenzie said...

Oh wow!!!! These are just gorgeous, love love love! Thanks for the awesome inspiration : ) love and peace xox

Marelize said...

Even thought I've seen these at the retreat I couldn't help but look very closely again! All the little details are so beautiful. I love how you use doilies and that bunting is just awesome! Yay for the HBS prize! You deserved it with that gorgeous take on the sketch! :)

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh my goodness chantelle these 3 pages are just WOW...the details i love...especially like how the banner swings across the page... your holiday up north look as good as mine too... wasn't it so relaxing..wish i was still there...lol

stunning pages!!!!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...