Friday 1 July 2011

all about the fun times

 The beginning of a new month ...... and we are halfway the year already!!  Doesn't time fly by so quickly!
Stuff 2 Scrap has a new challenge ready to go for July and it's hosted by Felicity.  It's all about HER favourite things:
1. paint/ink/sprays
2. masking/stamping
3. circles
4. chipboard
5. layering


And I think I would be right in saying that at the moment, these techniques are very popular.
I've pretty much covered all the criteria in my LO and really enjoying putting this one together.
Here are some close-up's:
 a cute chipboard elephant from Stuff 2 Scrap
 a sweet little chipboard aeroplane - this is a new item coming out soon and perfect for those little boy LO's.  Have also done lots of stamping with my texture stamps from Kaisercraft.
my title uses letters by Sassafrass and Carolee's creations

Head over to the Stuff 2 Scrap blog to view all the details - we would love to see lots of entries for this fantastic challenge for the month of July - there's some great chipboard up for grabs!!

Here's what I've used:
Papers: Crate paper, White cardstock
Accessories:  Shipping tag, chipboard, crochet flower, Crate paper collection buttons, cardboard, Sassafrass letters, Carolee's Creations tiny letters, rub-on's, inks, stamps (Kaisercrafts), twine

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awww just GORGEOUS Chantelle!!! The criteria and challenge sounds like fun!! Love that little areoplane..will have to put it on my list!! Take care and have a top weekend :))xx

Jasmine S said...

I love the way you put your LOs together. There is always such a variety of colors and embellies and they all come together perfectly. Fab photo and love the tag.

Mel said...

Oh wow, gorgeous layout Chantelle I love those gorgeous chippy bits, especially the little plane, I love the banner and the colours rock. Melxx

Melissa Hortin said...

Gorgeous layout Chantelle. I love the elephant chipboard piece, he is so cute.

Irini said...

another fabulous layout...love those chipboard elements!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...