Tuesday 10 May 2011

simple pleasures


I had a little scrappin time over the weekend and managed to do a LO for The Colour Room - I love the earthy tones that are on this weeks colour palette. It's #57!!

I used this cute picture of Caden running along the beach and repeated the same picture three times.
Pattern paper is by Sassafrass and I've added in some coloured cardstock too.
Here's some close-up's:
a doily (which I have heaps of in my shop at the moment - Creative Bits!!)
bottle cap with pattern paper and a cabochon
flower is also by Sassafrass
a little chipboard bird from 2Crafty - I've stamped over this in ink
a handmade tag and storybook card also found at Creative Bits from the Storybook Kit.
some more doily delights and also a cute crochet flower from Sam who is also selling her hand-made goodies.  These little flowers are a great addition and you will be seeing lots more of them on my pages.  For this page, I've poped it over a crochet doily and then added a button.
Love how this one all came together and I'll be back with more scrappy shares soon.
Thanks for coming by.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh Chantelle! this is a totally amazing layout! i really love the colour combo and i love the different textures! totally awesome layout!

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Fabulous LO and beautiful details...love the doilies, bottle cap and stamping detail.

Her Essential Hand said...

gee I love this page.. so much for the eye! love the misting/masking, tag, journalling, photos.. ah, you get the idea.. LOVE IT :)
x

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Love this! So artistic and well balanced. Lovely!

Melissa Hortin said...

Gorgeous Chantelle. Love the photos of your little boy. He is so cute and the earthy tones of the colour palette look awesome. Loving all your little details too.

Jasmine S said...

Wow, this is just stunning. I love your use of the colors and the details like the doily, bird, buttons, the list goes on. Just fabulous.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...