Monday 30 May 2011

rosette flowers

I've recently added some more rosette flowers to my Etsy shop - Creative Bits. 
Take a peek, I have lots of coloured doilies in stock and other pretty bits to add to your crafty projects.
(I've recently had to review my postage costs - shipping starts at $1.20 - please check my shop for more info.)

Stayed tuned -
Over the next few days a new challenge will be going up at Stuff 2 Scrap which I'm hosting - I know you are going to love this one - the design team have made some awesome samples to inspire you.  I'll maybe give you a sneak peak tommorow!!!  In the meantime, you have a short amount of time to join in with our current challenge which you can find here.

I'll also be revealing which Design Team I'm going to be a part of from June 1st as well as my LO for their next challenge.  My Etsy Shop - Creative Bits will be sponsoring this challenge, so I hope you will join in.

Lots of fun things happening here - thanks for coming by and as always, I really appreciate those who look at my work and leave lovely coments.

2 comments:

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Absolutely gorgeous rosette flowers...!!

Ella Swan said...

Wow Chantelle saw one of these on Nadia's LO on her blog - they are so beautiful -well done! And thanks for the heads up on that site...

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...