Thursday 7 April 2011

really fun

 Learning to ride a trike is a bit tricky but really fun - I love this series of pictures that I took of my Caden!  This LO is for the latest challenge at 123Challenge.  It's been set by the amazing Jasmine Shea with the following requirements:
COLOUR: LIME GREEN
WORD: REALLY
TECHNIQUE/PRODUCT: FABRIC

Here are some close-up's of the details:


 a cluster of embellies - a fabric flower made by me, a birdie button from my Etsy shop and a rosette flower from my good friend Leeann - once assembled, I've added a fimo flower.
 Lot of lime green - pattern paper and doily lace from Basic Grey - I've also added in some lace trims from my stash.
My title from foam letters and the word 'really'.

Wow, such a fun challenge - thanks Jasmine.

5 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What an awesome take on the challenge! Love it, Chantelle!!!

Jasmine S said...

Yay, thanks for playing along. This looks awesome and how well do the pics match the lime green theme?
Love your flower and that stamping looks awesome.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I always feel really inspired seeing your work, thank you. Gorgeous as usual.

Samantha said...

aaaww! how sweet are these photos! i really love how you have used these papers and paint! totally awesome!

Mark Angel said...

Really Cute, love the flower

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...