Tuesday 18 January 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #2 - I (heart) you

Tickled Pink Stamps have their second challenge going - I (heart) You!!  I just love the Cherrie stamps and have some more coming soon.  But in the meantime, I've improvised with the Christmas Cherrie.
Here's my card:

 As I mentioned, I've used the Christmas Cherrie - instead of the Christmas ornament, I've punched out some paper hearts, distressing them and then adding a rose - then I've placed it over the ornament image!
I've used Webster's Paper - Life's Portrait - they have a great vintage feel to them.
The image has been coloured with Copics, then I've used my oval cutters to create a series of ovals, distressing then layering each one.  Lately, I have a 'thing' for off-setting my image so it comes off the card a little - now I've done it again!!
I've stitched some lace trim (which you can hardly see now), added some ribbon and button and made a tag for the sentiment.
Here's a closer look:

Thanks for the fun challenge Pink Ladies!!

Not much scrapbooking happening as yet - I've just been enjoying some fun card challenges.  But I have a project planned which I can hopefully share very soon - an OTP item - something I haven't done in a while!

Happy crafting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chantelle!! Cherrie looks really cool!! I love how you have transformed her so you can use her heaps more!! Thanks so much for joining in this week at TPSC
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Zarah said...

GREAT job showing how versatile these images are! Your card is LOVELY!

Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ ! :D

Lee-Anne said...

Ooh, I loved this from the moment I saw it, just haven't had a chance to comment yet. I love those papers, they are gorgeous and just perfect for this card. So clever to cover the ornament with the heart, it looks perfect. Another winner Chantelle. Xox

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...