Wednesday 19 January 2011

Lollipop Ladies Challenge #11


Time for another challenge over at the Lollipop Ladies!  We had such a fabulous response to last weeks challenge - it was great to see so many entries. 
I think you will LOVE this next challenge: LICORICE ALLSORTS - these are one of my favourites.  The added bonus is to have BLACK in your creation.
Here's my card:

 I've used one of the sweet images from My Favourite Things - 4 leaf clover. I paper-peiced the clothes so there wasn't much colouring left to do.  But I've added some sparkle to her shoes and a pearl flower which she is holding!
Papers are by Stampin'Up - Sweet Always - these colours really suited the inspiration picture - especially with the stripes.
I've used some crochet trim and made a cluster of embellies - hand-made flower and some buttons.
Here's a closer look:

I hope you are inspired to join in with this challenge - pop over to the Lollipop Ladies to view all the details.  Be sure to check out all the amazing work from the Design Team - we look forward to seeing what you create.

Happy crafting

3 comments:

Melissa Hortin said...

Gorgeous Chantelle. I love the paper piecing. The colours are perfect for the challenge. Hugs, Mel xxx

Sammi said...

I Just LOVE this card.. it's so sweet and the black really makes it all pop!
Sammi
xxx

Lee-Anne said...

Again, super cute. Love the paperpiecing again and the colour scheme. Love how you popped the main image off the card, it looks great. And as always, gorgeous embellishments. Just lovely Chantelle. Hope you have a wonderful week. Xox

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...