Thursday 20 January 2011

Etsy shop is open again!

My Etsy store is open again!!  You may have noticed a name change - it's now


For those that want to add me to their blog - you can use the shop logo at the top of my blog.

I've stocked up on doilies in different colours - there's a little Valentine's Kit available with some cute ruffled hearts - and some TWINE - in 7 different colours.  There's some other new things too - so pop over to the shop and have a look.

Next month there will be a giveaway for the shop's 1st year and I'll also be sponsoring some challenges - so keep an eye out for exciting things.

Thanks for coming by and happy crafting.

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Yay!!! Hope to come shopping soon!!
xx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...