Wednesday 8 December 2010

Etsy store update

..... my last Etsy store update for this year........

...... lots of coloured doilies, some rainbow mini's and something new --------- little kits -------

I only have a few of the kits for now - this will be something that I look into more next year - just wanted to see how they would go.  I had a great time creating these ones!!

So hop on over the Simply Cards and Creative Bits.
I'll be open for approx. one more week  and re-opening sometime mid Jan - we are off for school holidays and a little camping trip - can't wait!!
A BIG thank you to my wonderful customers who have supported my shop this year - it's been so much fun!!

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...