Friday 12 November 2010

White with 1 - November challenge

White with 1 - another scrapbook challenge site I've recently discovered.  The November challenge is White + Yellow and to journal directly onto your cardstock.
I just LOVE yellow; such a happy colour and it reminds me of summer. I had the perfect photo's for this challenge!


These pictures are of my little nephew Eamon - who came over to visit with his mum and dad all the way from Tasmania. 
I've used papers from October Afternoon and the title letters are American Crafts Thickers.
 Some ribbon ruffling - I seem to be adding this alot lately.  A yellow button which I've made from clay!
 A chipboard tree from the Chip-Chop Shop - I've sponged with white ink, then added some white and yellow buttons.
And a cluster of embellies - white doily and trim from my Etsy store - a hand-made doily flower by me - another yellow button - digital collage circle and some paper roses.
I've also used my Martha Stewart punch - Arch Lattice - for a fancy border.

Hope you like and I can't wait to see what the next challenge is!

On the shop front - I'm planning another update - hopefully tonight - here's a peek at some doily delights; you will have to come over to the shop to check out what else will be in stock.
Simply Cards & Creative Bits.

Thanks for coming by.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Chantelle... love all the doilies and your cute chipboard tree!!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh this is sweet, I struggle with yellow but you are a master!

Mal said...

gorgeous chantelle!!! love those pics...and perfect colour choice! that tree is very cute!
thanks for playing along at WW1:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love how bright and happy this is!!! Super cute, well done!!! :D :D :D

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...