Friday 12 November 2010

New goodies for the shop.

As I mentioned earlier on today, there are some new things in my shop.
Doily delights in Christmas colours with an added bonus - vintage Christmas circles. You will get three in each pack - they have the cutest pictures on them!


 Patchwork flowers made with up-cycled fabrics and lace.
 Birdie buttons - these have been hand-stamped by me - onto calico, then made into 23mm buttons - they are flat-backed and ready to add to your scrapbook LO's or cards.
 Doilies in natural colours - cream, white and sand!!
........ and there's more..... pop over to the shop to see..... simply card and creative bits

I hope you like what you see - I have a few more things planned....... but that's for next time.
Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such pretty doilies! Have a sweet day!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...