Wednesday 13 October 2010

Lollipop Ladies Challenge

Hope you are all having a great week - today I have a card for the new challenge over at the Lollipop Ladies - this one is yummy and I'm sure everyone loves: Strawberries and Cream.  The bonus challenge is layering.


Here's my card:

 Strawberries and Cream reminds me of a tea-party with sponge cake and cupcakes and of course a good pot of tea!! 
So I've gone with this cute image - Cupcake Kikki -  CC Designs.  I've coloured with Copic Markers and used the Labels Eight Nestabilities to cut out.  The pattern paper is by Kaisercraft - Candy Lane Collection. The 6x6 paper pad comes with die-cuts too which I've used for the little tag.  I've added the sentiment 'celebrate' along with a rose and pearl string.
I've also added in some lace trim and two pearl brads.
Here's a closer look:

We would really love for you to join in with this weeks challenge - pop over to the Lollipop Ladies challenge blog to view all the details.  Look forward to seeing your fabulous creations.

10 comments:

Melissa Hortin said...

Gorgeous card Chantelle. I love the Kaisercraft papers, the colours are beautiful. Very sweet image and coloured so perfectly. Love all your embellies too. Mel xxx

Tracey Feeger said...

What a wonderful take on the challenge. I love the good old tea party. I think cinnamon cake and tea. Yum. Great job.
mwah
Trace

Christina said...

A really stunning card Chantelle! Looks amazing, love the bright pink!
Hugs Kristel

Sammi said...

This is gorgeous Chantelle! Very summery LOVE it!!
Sammi
xxx

Jasmine S said...

This is so sweet. Love the bright pink and the little girl is tooo cute. The pink doily looks great too.

Jasmine S said...

P.S. Do you have twins too?? And four??? We do have a lot in common then. How lucky are we?

Debbie Pamment said...

This is soooo cute Chantelle!!! Fabulous job!
xXx

Lee-Anne said...

Hi Chantelle
This is a fabulous card, as always. I love the bright colours and your colouring of Cupcake Kikki is just wonderful. I love all the little extra details, the lace, the pearl brads and the little tag. Just gorgeous Chantelle, I love seeing your creations.
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday with your family.
Love and hugs Xox

Keesh Byl said...

Very cute Chan! Love the bright pink on this creation. Also loving the new look of the blog too! Have a great week, Love Keesh x

KimB said...

HI Chantelle,

I love how bright, pink and fun this is:) And I really like how you paired up the teapot sentiment tag with the main image - very cute!
Kim

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...