Friday 20 August 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #36

It's the end of another week already - hope you had a lovely one.  Today we have a lovely colour challenge for you to play along with.  Aren't these colours gorgeous together!!

Here's my card:
I've gone with an elegant look and used a few new goodies along with way.
First up I've stamped up the En Francais BG stamp in Whisper White ink and stamped onto the Choc Chip cardstock.  Then I've layered some pink and razzleberry cardstock in strips, using the Martha Steward Arch Lattice punch along the bottom edge.
I've added a doily with roses and stick pins and used some Rich Razzleberry spotty ribbon.
Lastly, I've used a sentiment from the Amy Rysavy set called Summer Sentiments.
Here's a closer look at the details:
I hope I've inspired you to play along - be sure to check out the inspiration from the Design Team too.  For details on how to join in with this challenge - head over to Makeesha's website - she will have a stunning creation to show you too. 
Thanks for coming by.

3 comments:

Christina said...

A wonderfull card Chantelle!
Hugs Kristel

KimB said...

Lovely Chantelle - elegant yet lush and decorative. Love the flower cluster and pins :)

Kim

Cindy Major said...

Very elegant and romantic! Love your use of the colour combo :)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...