Tuesday 22 June 2010

Scrapbooking...... 'moments'.

My scrapbook hiatus has come to an end - it feels like forever that I created a scrapbook layout.  However long it was; it was too long.  I whipped up this page yesterday with some new goodies that I've collected recently.

This picture of my four boys goes back to the end of April - it was one of those moments that called for a photo!
I'm loving using Kraft cardstock as my base - I've added papers from October Afternoon - fly a kite and thrift shop.
I have used a Wild Card from the October Afternoon range, doily trim and patchwork doily flower from my Etsy store, pom-pom rope from Lil Red Rocket and some cute buttons from the Chip-Chop Shop.
Both of these Etsy stores are full of yummy products!
The red chipboard letters are Thickers by American Crafts.
Here's a closer look:
...... we do not remember days, we remember moments......

Thanks for coming by, I hope to back back with some more scrapbooking inspiration soon.

1 comment:

Shell said...

I love, love, love this page Chantelle.
You should have a look at the 'Scrap the Boys' challenge blog.
With 4 boys it might be right up your alley!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...