Thursday 17 June 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique challenge #2

The Lil Lolita Boutique has it's second challenge up and running.  I've made a card as guest designer.
Kellie gave us an inspiration picture to work with - isn't this cake so beautiful.  I was inspired by the swirls, roses and pretty colours.


And here is my card:

I've used Lilith for this card - I think she looks so shy!
I've coloured her with Copics, then used my oval cutters to cut out and also create a mat.
I've added some little flowers with a glittery brad to her hair.
For the embellishments, I've added lace, a pearl flourish, some fabric roses hand-made by me, some smaller white flowers from the Pretties Kit (SU) and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch-out.
Here's a closer look at the details:


If you'd love to join in, head over the the Lil Lolita Boutique blog to view all the details.  There's plenty more gorgeous inspiration from the Design Team members too.  Thanks for poping by.

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful soft card - love Lilith looking soo feminine! Love your twisted roses too!
xXx

Kellie said...

This is stunning Chantelle and I agree she does look a tad shy. The colours are stunning and so suiting to the inspiration photo. PLEASE tell me those flowers will end up in your store LOVE them!
Amazing inspiration to all playing along.
Hugs Kel x

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...