Sunday 2 May 2010

Weekly share - Treasured finds #1

Not a week goes by, that I haven't found more doilies or other treasured finds.  
 I'm hoping to have a weekly post - sharing with you things that I find on my op-shop treasure hunts, outings to local markets and things that I love online! 

This past weekend I went to my local Vasse Market and found a pile of gorgeous doilies, some so pretty and delicate; and a special one I had never seen before.  A certain stall had pieces of fabric, buttons etc.. and these doily delights were among them.

See how pretty - a heart doily. 
I had to show some of this October Afternoon paper I have - this is from the Fly a Kite pack and I'm totally LOVING it.  Tommorow I will share a scrapbook layout with some products from this range. 
But in the meantime, you can check here - Kristy from Delicious Papercrafting has opened her new online store and she sells October Afternoon papers, as well as many other delicious goodies. 

And something for me - a gorgeous lacy top - it's so pretty and even has some crochet trim.  This was also from the markets.
And my last share - a hair pretty made by me.  This is something you can create using doilies.  A length of pretty fabric with layered doilies and a fabric flower, finished off with a button.
That's all for this week, come join me again soon when I share more treasured finds.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

OOOOO they are gorgeous and I LOVE your headband, will you start selling these too as I'll be there with bells on! GORGEOUS xx

Bruce and Sarah said...

Loooove the hair piece Chantelle! You have so many great ideas going at the moment.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...