Friday 7 May 2010

Bizzy Becs May Competition

Bec from Bizzy Becs has a monthly competition for her customers ONLY - you can view the details here.
For the month of May it's EMBELLISHMENTS AND BLING.  Check out the beautiful prize which is up for the running.
Here's my card I created for this challenge:

I've used a sweet digital stamp from Specsh Designer Stamps - this one is Kei with butterfly.
I've coloured her in with Copic markers on X-Press It blending card.  To add some bling to the image, I've used some glitter glue on the butterfly and bow.
The papers are from Basic Grey - Green at Heart - wow, they have some gorgeous patterns and colours.
For my embellishments, I've added a row of rhinestones - these are from Bizzy Becs - for these little cuties, I've put down a strip of double-sided tape and then randomly placed the rhinestones to create this strip of bling!!
I have a doily flower embellishment with a button to centre and also another rhinestone poped into the button centre.  You can find these doilies right here in my Etsy store.
I've also added a pin, another item from Bizzy Bec - handmade by her.
There is some wide lace added and a sentiment to finish it off.
Here's a closer look:


Thanks for a very fun challenge Bec.

6 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Gosh Chantelle this is gorgeous. Love purple - in fact my wedding colours were purple and silver but there aren't a lot of nice DP's with purple on them. :(
Love the doilie you used. Gorgeous.
mwah
Trace

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Chantelle, this card is simply gorgeous. I love everything about it. Thank you for joining in Bizzy Becs May Challenge. hugs xo Jackie

Leonie said...

Totally gorgeous!! Love how you created that row of bling! way clevah! going to have to remember that one! Thanks for joining in with us for our first challenge at Bizzy Bec's
Hugs Leonie

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous,beautiful colours,embellishments and bling!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
xx

Bec said...

Wow Chantelle, this is lovely.. I am just loving all these gorgeous cotton doilies you are finding.. thanks so much for your entry.. Bec xx

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!! Renae

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...