Friday 30 April 2010

More delightful doilies have been added to my shop.

Who would have thought that the humble doily could ever be so popular again.  These pretty pieces of lace with intricate patterns. When I first got married.....  I said that I didn't want that 'stuff' in my house coz it was old-fashioned. 
Now I have a whole big pile of them, nearly taking up every bit of table-space; even some with ornaments on them.  But they are mostly for my scrapbook pages and Etsy store.  So here's some more goodies that I've recently uploaded. 

Enjoy looking and I'll be back a bit later with my card for the latest Inkspiration challenge.

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...