Thursday 3 December 2009

k & a

k & a = Kyle and Adam - cousins and best buddies.  My sister-in-law recently gave me this collection of photo's from the boys time together on different ocassions this year and I thought it would make a great collage style scrapbook layout.


This was such a simple layout to complete.  I arrange the photo's onto some Night of Navy cardstock and then added this to a white 12x12 sheet of cardstock.
I've used some pattern paper which has words and meaning to do with boys - it was perfect for this page.
Then I've added the chipboard letters, painted red, sanded and glossed up with dimensional magic.  The '&' chipboard has been stamped with the Sprinkles stamp set, but the photo does not pick this up!
I've placed some dotted ribbon across the page with a few corduroy brads and twine..... and the page is complete.


2 comments:

Mandy Schiller said...

I love your layout Chantelle the photos are also fabulous!

Mandyxx

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome page, will have to show Adam that one! Great memories for them to look back on!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...