Tuesday 13 October 2009

Scrapbooking with Sketch #14

I'm back with another scrapbook page - yes another one. I've been enjoying it heaps. I've used Makeesha's sketch from her latest challenge. You can see all the details here

I've scrapbooked this very cute picture of my niece Amber, who is having a great time at the park!
So I've started off with a base in Kiwi Kiss and used the Sprinkles stamp set to create the background. Then I've layered some Rose Red and Regal Rose cardstock as per the sketch and then added the picture. I've used a strip of DP from Rasberry Tart, added some cute little butterfly images, some flowers and pearls from the Pretties Kit and a word from Life's Definitions. I've chosen the word 'favourite' as I know that the playground is one of Amber's favourite places to be.
Here's a closer look at the details:

I hope you are all having a fabulous week. The kids are back at school so it's back to normal routines again. And our weather here is finally warming up - it's lovely having some sunny days.
I have a few things I'm working on; I hope to share them with you soon. Til next time.....

Product used:

Stamp set: Sprinkles, Lifes Definitions, butterfly images (non-SU)

Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Rose Red, DP Rasberry Tart

Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Regal Rose

Others: Pretties Kit, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tanya Kitto said...

WOW more lovely lovely creations :) The pages is GORGEOUS Chantelle. Love the colour combo, pink & green is always a goer :) Thanks for sharing your inspiration
hugs
Tanya xox

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...