Thursday 27 August 2009

Scrapbooking Pic of the Week

Here's my Pic of the Week in a scrapbook layout. I've chosen to do an 8x8 layout for this photo, as it's part of Caden's little album for his first year.
I've used Kraft, Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango as the main colours, and also added a small strip of Tangerine DP. Using Kraft as the main colour, I've only used the Baja and Tangerine to hi-light - I didn't want to take away from the photo.
So I've also kept the embellisment simple and have gone with a tag. I used the Scallop edge punch to make the corners on the tag! Then I've used the little cupcake from Party Hearty, the happy definition from Life's Definitions and a corduroy button with twine.
I've used a retired alphabet set - Tidy Alphabet, for the number one and added some paper piercing along the top and bottom of page.
Here's a close up of the tag element.


I'm hoping to use this photo, along with a few others from the day for a 12x12 layout, so pop back soon.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW....WOW....WOW and then some more! Chantelle this is amazing, I just love it to bits! xx

OH I forget if I let you know or not but I have an award on my blog for you. xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is just gorgeous Chantelle! Those colours look so gorgeous together, your so amazing at scrapbooking!! Gorgeous little fella too.
xo

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous LO darling. It was bound to be as the photo was so cute. Wonderful job.
mwah
Trace

katie lauren said...

love this page of caden chantelle! love the button and the cupcake!

amymom24 said...

Beautiful! It's hard to go wrong with photos like that, though! I love the title and the corduroy button the best:)

emily said...

what a great way to scrap that 1st birthday!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...