Sunday 5 April 2009

Magnolia Stamp creation

My new Magnolia Stamps arrived the other day. I purchased them from Bizzy Bec's and she had kindly included some pre-stamped images for me to use as well. So I have lots to work with. These Tilda images are just adorable and I'm having a great time colouring them in!!

I have started off with a base card in Riding Hood Red, then added a strip of cardstock from the Hand Drawn Bundle. I've coloured in Tilda with my ink pads and aqua painter. I found the white cardstock that Rebecca has used to stamp up the images, is perfect for watercolouring. The ink does not soak into the paper to quickly, but allows you time to work with the colour. I was very pleased with the result and was a nice change to the watercolour paper I usually work with!
Once the colouring was complete, I layered the white onto some Baja Breeze. I used the small window punch, so I could feed the ribbon thru and tie off. Then I've added some brads and the sentiments are from the stamp set Always.
All images © Magnolia Stamps 2009

Another Magnolia creation. I've just checked out this weeks challenge at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and the theme is babies. So that's cute and I hope to be able to show you something for that very soon.

4 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

THis looks just gorgeous, love your colouring!
Kristy

aimee said...

she is cute as! i like her hair :) maybe you could colour one with red hair and freckles? hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous, love the colours x

Christina Marie said...

I really love these little girl stamps!!! :o)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...